When Love and Thunder receive your order you will be sent an automated confirmation email to the address linked to your PayPal account or if you paid by other means, the email address entered during the order process. Another email will be sent to you once your order has been processed and dispatched. We like to get stuff as soon as possible when we order things so all of our orders are sent Royal Mail first class. So they should arrive within 4-6 working days – most of the time they arrive the day after we post them! If you still haven’t received your awesome Love and Thunder goodies 10 working days after placing your order, please get in touch with us.
Shipping Costs to the United Kingdom
Usually £2.80 per t-shirt for first class Royal Mail signed for delivery (Phew).
Yes we ship worldwide – mostly…
Even if you live far, far away your order is handled in the same way as our UK ones. When Love and Thunder receive your order through the website you will be sent an automated confirmation email to the address linked to your PayPal account or if you paid by other means, the email address entered during the order process. Another email will be sent to you once your order has been processed and dispatched. We like to get stuff as soon as possible when we order things so all of our orders are sent Royal Mail Airmail. So they should arrive within 10-14 working days – obviously that’s out of our control. If you still haven’t received your awesome Love and Thunder goodies 21 working days after placing your order, please get in touch with us.
Additional Shipping Costs
EUROPE – £3.70
UNITED STATES – £4.75
REST OF THE WORLD – £7.00
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade
1. Payment terms: payment is made upon ordering and prior to dispatch.
2. Our price list does not constitute an offer to supply goods therein and/or supply such goods at the prices indicated. Love and Thunder reserves the right to alter prices and specifications of such goods at any time without notice and to withdraw goods similarly at any time without notice.
3. The customer shall pay to Love and Thunder a sum representing delivery costs in respect of goods supplied. At present, it is as detailed on this website. Love and Thunder reserves the right to alter this sum from time to time in which event prior notice thereof will be given to the customer.
4. As the supplier, Love and Thunder will use its best endeavours to supply goods on or before any date specified but the company gives no guarantee or undertaking in respect thereof and unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by and from the supplier, time shall not be of the essence of any agreement for the supply of goods and the supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned thereby. Any additional delivery costs incurred in such circumstances shall be charged to the customer, in addition to those normally incurred.
5. Any faulty and/or damaged goods supplied should be returned toLove and Thunder within 30 days of receipt with full and precise details as to the nature of any fault. The customer must in those circumstances produce the faulty or damaged goods so as to enable Love and Thunder to inspect the same. In that event, any faulty or damaged goods will be repaired or replaced at the request of the customer. Please note that no claim of faulty or damaged goods will be considered by the supplier after the expiration of 30 days and/or in the event that damaged goods are not returned as requested in the condition in which it was dispatched. All products are inspected before dispatch.
6. In the event that the customer places an order with the supplier and thereafter cancels that order the supplier reserves the right to charge the customer for work done and materials ordered to fulfil that order. No cancellation will be permitted after the supplier has completed the order even though that may be prior to despatch or delivery thereof.
7. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer in the case of goods to be delivered otherwise than at the supplier premises at the time of delivery or if the customer wrongfully fails to take when the supplier has tendered delivery of such goods.
8. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in any goods, or any other provision of these conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the customer until the suppliers has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of such goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by the supplier to the customer for which payment in full of the price of such goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by the supplier to the customer for which payment is then due.
9. Until such time as the property in goods passes to the customer, the customer shall hold the goods as the supplier’s fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the goods separate from those of the customer and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as the supplier’s property. Until that time the customer shall be entitled to re-sell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to the supplier for the proceeds of sale or otherwise of the goods, whether tangible or intangible, including insurance proceeds, and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any monies or property of the customer and third parties and, in the case of tangible proceeds, properly stored, protected and insured.
10. Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the customer and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold, the supplier shall be entitled at any time to require the customer to deliver up the goods to the supplier and, if the customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the customer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the same.
11. Love and Thunder Clothing Co. cannot also be held responsible for our courier failing to deliver for reasons such as no-one in to sign for the delivery, failure to find the address or due other reasons against their control such as weather condition, breakdown or accident.
We are seriously committed to protecting your privacy. We value ours so we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not spam e-mail you in the future and we will never share your email with anyone else. We may send you an email once a quarter at most once a month. That’s it.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
We will never collect sensitive information about you.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.